|International Networking Forum on Aircraft and Aerospace Coating
7-8 May 2015 in Vienna, Austria
Conference Venue: NH Vienna Airport Hotel
Sustainability and Automation:
Get ready for the new trends in
Including guided tour at Air Livery and
Austrian Technik Bratislava!
Scope of the conference
The coating of an aircraft has to accomplish many different tasks. It must
protect the surface from corrosion, rain, sunlight or wind and should be
applied using efficient, economically sound, and environment friendly processes.
IntAIRCOAT covers all the relevant aspects of the coating for aircrafts.
Discover the latest technological advances, discuss future developments
with some of the most influential experts in the field of aircraft coating and
make use of new sustainable materials and procedures.
Airlines and MRO as well as their suppliers are facing many challenges. One
of the most pressing and heavily discussed topics is REACH with its many
requirements and implications. How can companies avoid the grounding of
their aircrafts due to violation of REACH? Which approved materials should
they use? And how will the new specifications affect maintenance?
Another subject of discussion at the IntAIRCOAT 2015 will be the increasing
automation of processes in aircraft coating: Stripping of airplanes via
laser technology is only one example for effective new developments that
will lead the way into a new era of faster maintenance processes and
Four of many questions that will be answered
at the IntAIRCOAT 2015:
- How can automated processes increase efficiency and income?
- What can OEM and MRO learn from other industries?
- Which are the latest trends and developments in aircraft coatings?
- How will REACH impact the coating processes of aircrafts?
International Networking Forum on Aircraft and Aerospace Coating 2013
mp4-file, 21.5 MB
(We recommend Adobe Flash Player 9 or higher)
The conference is aimed at:
- Paint shop management/planners
- Divisional managers, department managers and strategic managers in Aircraft and Aerospace Coating industry
- Suppliers and their service providers such as paint manufacturers, chemicals manufacturers, maintenance and repair providers, plant builders, and consultants.
|International Advisory Board
|Roman Beckmann ||Air Berlin, DE
|Dr. Armin Fangmeier ||Airbus Operations, DE
|Jill Seebergh ||The Boeing Company, US
|Dr. Volkmar Stenzel ||Fraunhofer Institute of Manufacturing Technology and Applied Materials, DE
|René van den Hof ||KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, NL
|Frank Thiesen ||Lufthansa Technik, DE
|Rolim Carmo ||Tap Air Portugal, PT
|Professional Support: Hermann Bauer ||Maritime Aerospace AG, CH